The 13th Annual IT Sales And Marketing Boot Camp:
Join Us To Gain Access To Our Most Powerful Strategies, Templates And Actionable Blueprints To Build A Stronger, More Lucrative And More Successful IT Services Business
What is the IT Sales and Marketing Boot Camp?
This is a unique experience unlike any other IT industry seminars, trade shows or events you may have attended and is entirely focused on 4 key things: revenue generation, strategic and profitable growth, marketing and ENTREPRENEURIAL SUCCESS.
- It is NOT just about "positive thinking" and motivation – although you will feel highly motivated when you leave. "More motivation" is a far too simplistic answer to the tough problems you are dealing with in your IT business. You need ANSWERS, clarity and solid, proven advice – which is exactly what you will get when you attend.
- It is NOT about delivering boring, dry vendor pitches. Go to any of the other industry trade shows to hear that. We're bringing in highly successful business owners to talk about how to be a smarter, more effective and successful entrepreneur and how to be a leader in your IT business.
- It is NOT about being a better technician, giving you more certifications or teaching you how to do more crawling around under people's desks, being on-call 24-7 or staying trapped "doing" the work...
- It IS about being an active participant in a unique and extremely productive environment to help you get refocused on doing the RIGHT things instead of getting sucked into other people's urgencies, priorities and distractions.
- It IS about putting in place well-thought-out plans for turning the sales slump around and shaking off the last dregs of the recession and about equipping you with a sales and marketing system that is founded in real-world, proven strategies that work – not opinions, theories or hype.
- It IS about providing you with the ONLY opportunity to see, in great depth, exactly how your peers are breaking through their current income, time and staff limitations to achieve phenomenal new levels of growth and income.
- It is also about you getting to spend 4 full days with other success-focused entrepreneurs who are "heavy users" of my strategies and methods, many of whom have been with me for years and can attribute huge increases in their personal wealth to the marketing and business-building strategies I've given them.
Here's What You'll Get When You Register
For The IT Sales And Marketing Boot Camp:
- The Proven, Ready-To-Use, Specific, Revenue-Boosting Strategies. No other conference or event in the IT industry delivers as many usable, tested and proven strategies, examples and tools for attracting more clients and closing more sales THAT ARE SPECIFIC TO YOUR IT BUSINESS. When you leave, you'll have dozens of ready-to-use, actionable campaigns you can take home and instantly apply in your IT services business to generate results fast.
- To Hang Out With Winners, Not Whiners. There is a positive energy and a willingness to share at Robin's conferences that is unlike any other in the industry. Plus, the people who attend Robin's conferences are DOERS. When you attend you'll be impressed not only with the incredible success, growth and results these MSPs are achieving, but also their generosity and willingness to share their strategies with you. If you struggle with marketing your business and you're not happy with the revenue and profits you're generating, you need to be here, with us, learning and soaking up the energy.
- An Amazing Lineup Of Speakers, Authors And Experts. Every year, we bring in top-notch, world-class experts and speakers that present on everything from sales-generating marketing plans to business strategies that will increase profitability, personal development lessons that will give you the kick-in-the-butt you may need, proven business-growing ideas, real-world examples of other MSP's successes, and more. Our attendees say every year that they are always over-the-top impressed with the caliber of speakers that we bring in for this event and the takeaways they go home with from the speakers are ones that directly impact their business.
- The Day-One Breakouts. This year we'll be bringing in multiple vendors and experts to help you figure out or expand your services offerings. This session will have multiple tracks and presenters to ensure you get several key areas covered.
- The Contest For The Car – And The Unbelievable Marketing Presentations From Your Peers. Every year, Robin holds a contest for Spokesperson in which her top, most successful clients compete by delivering presentations on the marketing and sales campaigns that worked the very best to bring in 6- and even 7-figure pay days. Plus, you get to take their entire collection of campaigns home with you. There is no bigger or better shortcut to figuring out what marketing will work for selling IT services than this... and it's all handed to you as part of your attendance.
- The Battery-Charging Experience. Year after year, people RAVE about the life-changing experience they have when attending this conference – and this is not a "rah-rah" motivational event, although you will leave feeling highly inspired. In fact, it's difficult (if not impossible) to leave this event without feeling a fresh new excitement about your business and confidence in yourself to hit your biggest goals.
- The Tangible Return On Your Investment GUARANTEED. Every year we make the same guarantee: At the end of the conference, if you don't feel absolutely certain that the content, speakers and takeaways were worth FAR MORE than the time and money invested to attend and that you can use them to generate a massive return on your investment, we'll refund every penny you paid PLUS up to $300 in documented travel fees. Who else makes that kind of guarantee on their conference? Absolutely NO ONE. That's because other conferences are technically focused, teaching you how to be a better technician or operations manager – that's NOT where the money is! Instead, we focus the entire 4 days on how we can make you more successful in generating profits in your pockets, period.
If after attending the ENTIRE Boot Camp you are not thoroughly convinced that this event was worth every single penny of the tuition you paid and the time you invested, just hand in your materials and say, "This wasn't what I expected," before you leave and I will refund 100% of your money – no hassles! And for your trouble, we'll ALSO refund your airfare and hotel up to $300 in addition to your registration.
Here's What Previous Attendees Had To Say
– Chris Adams, CCA Technology
– Joe Korb, CCA Technology
– Jill Eaton, Sweetwater Technology
– Paul Monroe, ITechCare 24/7
– Larry Forsyth, Larry The Computer Guy
– Chris Hoose, Choose Networks, Inc.
– Vijay Nyayapati, Redbrick Technology Limited
– Lauren Groff, Groff Networks
– Maria Padisetti, Digital Armour Corp.
– Sean Riggs, IT Definitive, LLC
April 8 – 11, 2020
The Omni Hotel
250 5th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203
Early Notification Sign Up
Here's What Attendees Are Saying About Robin Robins And Boot Camp
No Other Place"
A 'Must Do' Event"